Who We Are
The Verastegui Family opened a small shop in 1995 in a flea market in Elgin, Illinois. The family started selling leather coats and general merchandise. In the early 2000’s the family ventured into the western apparel business and never looked back. Selling the best brands of boots and western clothing at the best prices and with the best service, the Verastegui Family has been able to build a strong, recognizable business in the Chicago-land area. With 4 locations in and around Chicago the Verastegui Family is disrupting the market by providing customers with excellent customer service, keeping promises and beating out any price set by competitors. The Verastegui Family is now proudly launching their website under the name Verastegui Boots . The same service and prices offered at the locations around Chicago are now offered online!
Here are some services we offer:
- Clean and shape fur felt and straw hats $15 + shipping and handling (free with any purchase just pay shipping and handling)
- Restore all light color fur felt hats $40 + shipping and handling
- Clean boots $15 + shipping and handling (free with any purchase just pay shipping and handling)
- Paint boots $20 + shipping and handling
- Change and/or resole all boots (prices vary depending on type of sole)